Thursday, July 7, 2016

Return of the King


So basically all week the song from Lord of the Rings when Frodo goes in the boat to "die" has been playing repeatedly in my head all week long. 
Its insane thinking about leaving. I love it here so much, and 
I know that This is the work of the Lord. I know that God loves and He really does love us, even if sometimes we think that we don't feel it.

I know that God loves us SO MUCH that He sent His son to die for us and Christ loves us so much that he was perfectly obedient to everything His Father commanded Him to do.

I know that Christ LIVES. He died, and rose again three days later and because he lives, WE WILL ALL LIVE AGAIN.  
Because of the Atonement and Resurrection of Christ, who was lifted up on the cross, we can be reconciled with the Father and "lifted up" to come before Him and to be able to see Him face to face. 

I know that it's not always easy, but it's always worth it. We don't know everything, but when we can lean on what we DO know, its enough of a crutch to strengthen us and help us go a little further, even when we can't see all of the details. 
And encima de todo (sorry I dont know how to say that in enlish)
Jesus Christ is right there. He is with us and He loves us. 

I know that This is the work of salvation, and that the Atonement is real. 
I am so grateful for these past 18 months I've had to be able to learn more and grow closer to Heavenly Father. He is always there, and He never leaves our side-- its US who alejarnos (again--sorry- dont know how to say that either) from Him.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you all so much!!! Im excited to see you!! OJALA que tengan juegos y peliculas para mi porque yo voy a estar tan perdida yo creo, pero esta todo bien. Valio la pena cada minuto de la mision.
Amo a mis Salvador y YO SE QUE VIVE

CON MUCHO AMOR!!

Hermana Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment