Monday, January 25, 2016

CAMBIOS

August 10, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MOSS!!



This week they decided to rip us apart, Hermana Chapman y yo. And I say rip because they are sending me.,.. badadadadadadadad BACK to RANCAGUA.
Im heading to Recréo, Rancagua with Hermana Raphael de PERÚ!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IM GONNA LEARN ESPANISH!

But Hermana Chapman is going to TRAIN!! woohoo! So she will just be the most awesome trainer ever. I'm so proud a her!

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVERY HAPPENING THIS WEEK IS HAPPY WEDDING HEATHER E LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WESTON ELIASON is the luckiest man alive right now (I HOPE HE RECOGNIZES THAT)

But this week we had a Hilda spotting. I don't think I mentioned that she's a crazy woman we taught a couple times. But then we realized that she was crazy and now we avoid her. But sometimes we have Hilda spottings when we see her. It's like spotting the Grinch. And its funny because when we see her there's that automatic HORROR music playing in the background. Its great. The mission is great. 

In other news it's been windy, Its like MARY POPPINS down here windy. For reals, its so much fun.  She should arrive here anyday.

But anyways I love you all so much. Thank you for the love and apoyo. I know why I am here and I glory in it. I don't glory in myself, but in my God. He is my strength and my song. I really really really could not do this without Him. I konw that my redeemer lives and He loved all of us with a love we could never comprehend. I know He is the potter and we are the clay. And he's giving us every single experience we have to help us be molded and shaped into the eternal beings that we were destined to become. I am so immensley indebted to Him and to my Brother and Savior. And I ma so glad that the Holy Ghost is at work with us here in the mission. We see miracles when we "get out of the way" and let the spirit guide our lives. 

LOVE YOU ALL!! HAPPY BOTA!
love
Hermana Lane




No comments:

Post a Comment