Monday, January 25, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

July 6, 2015

hAPPY bIRTHDAY aMERICA!!!!!!!  this week was full of excitement! Chile won the Copa America (woot woot) andf the 4th of July was awesome. We made some Hamburgers oreo balls with teh american flag. Super bakan. 

But more importantly we are moving the work forward, This ward is a change from what I was used to, but It's all good, we have 2 baptisms coming up already and are anticipating much more.
and the contacting is hilarious. nuff said. I will have no fear when I come home, let me just say that much.
This week I learned a lot a LOT about relying on the Spirit. The spirit can be SO STRONG if we just follow it without fear. Ah as young missionaries, me and Hermana Chapman have to be relying a lot more on the spirit and I am starting to learn how much God really can be involved in our lives as much as we let him. 
a wise man always said "God will be as much a part of your life as you allow him to be" 
I'm grateful for the guidance we recieve from the Spirit and the scriptures anf our wonderful general authorities. I can't blieve we lost another one this week, but its all part of the plan!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!
thank you for the letters and the love. 
LOVE
Hermana Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment