Monday, June 1, 2015

May the Fourth Be With You All


May 4, 2015

I said that to my companera in the middle of studies today, She didn't appreciate it as much as I had hoped. 

This week went by incredibly fast, there's almost nothing to tell. 
Two months ago, our mission president, President Warne issued a challenge to ready the Book of Mormon in two months. Starting in March and ending on the last day of April. And I am pleased to announce that I finished ONE DAY AFTER on the 1st day of May. It was an amazing experience though. I invite all of you to make goals to read the Book of Mormon more often and with more feasting! That Book is amazing. Wow. It was awesome. 

I don't know if you guys are hearing about all the crazy stuff thats been going on like the volcanos and etc but I am SAFE. We're not near anthing or anyone that is going to stop the work from moving forward in this area :)
Im in Jardin Del Valles and it's a very special area with so much potential. The Lord is moving His work along and it's amazing to see. 
Our zone made a goal this transfer to have a BAUTIZONA on the 9th of May. Where everyone would be baptized in the waters of Talca (Book of Mormon satus) because our mission president is encouraging us to invite people to be baptized earlier and more frequently.  We are seeing miracles here. It's incredible. 

Ah, Gracias por sus oraciones, esta semena FUE incredible. èsta misiòn es la mejor deciciòn de mì vida. Hay milagros cada dìa.

con amor,

Hermana Lane




No comments:

Post a Comment