Monday, June 1, 2015

wapoo

March 23, 2015


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK TO CAMILLE AND DADDIO!!!!! WOOO!!!!
in other news. this week was pretty amazing. W had our zone conference on wednesday and Elder Zaballos of the Seventy came with his wife and spoke to us and it was awesome. I couldnt understand him, but it was still awesome! woo!
I just wanted to share about one of my favorite scriptures! D&C 84:88 
¨"...I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." 
I know that God is always with us. He loves each of us more than we can possibly imagine, more than we love each other. He knows us better too, and He always wants to help us! He is always with us. ALWAYS.
I want to share my testimony that families can be together forever. It is because we have an older brother who LIVED for us and DIED for us and LIVES AGAIN still for us!
Jacob 6:5 says "..cleave unto God ad He cleaveth unto you" He really is with us always and He unfailingly send His Spirit and His angels to us. This gospel is amazing! Because of this gospel of Jesus Christ, Families CAN be together forever! for real! 
I am so greatful for Christ and all He does for us. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. 
I love you all, Im praying for you guys back in Carlsbad.
Love
Hermana Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment