Monday, March 21, 2016

bit by a dog!!

March 14, 2016

Hello family!!!! So this was my first week in Recreo since six months ago! and what do you know, some of them recognized me!! We went to some peoples housese that I had missed so much, like natalia and familia Cares. It was so great being able to see them again.

We have 3 people here who are preparing for baptism so far, the work here in Recreo is moving forward. It's a blessnig to be able to be back. 

So something that happened this week, was i got bit by a dog!! wooohoo!!! It was a little dog. Tiny. And it almost didn't do anything, but some blood did come out, so I have to get 5 injections. So I sent the video of us in the hospital that first day. I look WAY wors than I really was. Actually I just decided to lay down because I was tired. Not because I was in pain or on drugs or anyything! so dont worry!!!

my bible study has been good. I found a couple awesome scriptures:

"If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

"He which converteth a sinner from the error of his ways shall save a soul from death" James 5:20

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phillippians 4:7

I jsut love those scriptures. 

This week President Russel M. Nelson and some other leaders of the church talked to all of Chile through transmition! So we all went to the stake center and heard the conference, and President Nelson TALKED IN SPANISH!!!! It was so cool!!!!!!! He just talked! it was awesome!! He talked about the joy that comes from keeping the commandments and how we can't even number the blessings that come from the temple. He talked about how God always keeps His promises.
 If He promised us peace, He WILL send His peace. If He promised eternal happiness and rest from all our trials, it WILL come. God is a God of order and of truth. He is perfect and loving and knows everything. If we don't know something, we just have to pray to Him. He blesses us for practicing that faith and reaching out to Him. He blesses us for trusting in Him.
 
I know that God lives, that Christ lives! The church released a new video called (in espanish) Aleluya. It talks about because Christ lives, we all can live! And all of our families! We're all gonna be together forever in a state of happiness! It's like a never ending Christmas!!

Ah, I love the mission. I dodn't know how much I didn't know until I came here and started learning it. It's an amazing experience. 

Thank you everyone for your love and you letters. I cherish every one. 

LOVE
Hermana Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment