Monday, March 21, 2016

Grandmother's House

February 29, 2016

I realised this week that we literally have to go over the river and through the woods by bus to get to chimby from the city. It's awesome. 

This is the last week of the transfer. If things go the way I think they'll go, it's also my last week in chimby. I don't know what im gonna do.

Today we made a big find in our backyard! theres a HUGER HOLE covered with wooden planks. It basically looks just like the entrance to the hole that batman uses. Basically batman lives in my backyard. We took pictures. We were a little scared.

Attached is a picture of me and my zone on the bus ride back from where we climbed the hill! tell me if you know anyone! try to find hermana Lane!

OH MY GOODNESS this week was the best week ever. We had a transmission by Elder Bednar. He was in Argentina and did a capacitation for all the zone south america south! so we watched it and he is the coolest person. I didn't know how cool Elder Bednar was until I watched this. He is so cool. 
He talked about how we need to be with investigators. About how too many times we play a game in the church called "Guess whats in my head" where we ask question that make the students objects instead of agent. Question that don't extract more from them, but that just help us get the lesson out that we wanted. 
He said we need to focus on them! and he talked aso much about the spirit, and following it with faith.

He saids that the water didn't part for the israelites until AFTER their feet were in the water! They had to just move forward with so much faith to be able to get that water going. Incredible. I've been trying more this week to put my feet in the water (symbolically speaking, of course-- no soy chueka)

Sometimes theres just decisions that we have to make and we still don't know if it's exactly what God wants of us, but we just have to jump. Because faith is not faith without action. It would be mere belief. But the FAITH the TESTIMONY come from action!

I lov eyou all so much!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LOVE AND LETTERS AND SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS GIVE!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEE

Hermana Lane



BATCAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment