Monday, March 21, 2016

Un día más de vida

Hola famillia!!!

So. starting out. We have cambios. We have tranfers. I am leaving chimby after so much time and it's heartbreaking but we all know that everything happens for a reason. 

BUT I am going back to Recreo in Rancagua, which is a previous sector! I am gong to be there with Hermana Perez from Peru!! My third companion from peru! 

Wow this week was crazy. We have 4 people ready for baptisms that are gonna happen when I leave! It makes me so sad, but I know that I need to be in Recreo (de nuevo)

This week, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh learning about our Savior. I started reading the new testament this week, and it's helping me understand Jesus Christ and who He was and how He teached. It helps me learn how I can become a more effective teacher. 
He was just amazing. 

Learn of Him, Listen to His words, walk in the meekness of His spirit, and you will have peace in Him. Just do it. 

LOVE

Hermana Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment